Scheme of Annual Meeting on Photochemistry 2013
Annual Meeting on Photochemistry 2013 will basically follow the meeting style taken in 2012.
(Changes written in red)
- Oral Presentation Sessions are scheduled to be held in three rooms and Symposiums at a separate room.
- We will call for an open proposal from the members for the theme of the symposium. For open proposal, please refer to the guidelines on the HOME page of the web site.The symposium will basically consist of invited lectures, and both Japanese and English presentations are accepted.
- In addition to the symposium by open proposal, we will hold another symposium featuring young researchers as a joint-program with gender equality event. We will provide an opportunity for the participants to exchange casually while taking lunch after this symposium.
- In response to internationalization, we will provide English web site. Participants may choose either Japanese or English for their presentation at the time of registration. We will compile English presentation program if there are a number of English presentation in the relative fields.
- Lectures by "The JPA Award for Young Photochemists 2012" awardee will be presented in the sessions for general oral presentations.
- Oral presentation by students will be accepted, given that the students can respond to Q&A session.
- "Best Presentation Award for Students" will be provided for each oral and poster presentation separately.
- Half a page for each abstract will be provided.
Local Organizing Committee of Annual Meeting on Photochemistry 2013