Invitation to Gender Equality Events
This year, we will hold a symposium with young and spirited speakers and a buffet-style lunch party on the third day, as the third Gender Equality promotion event of our Meeting.
Rising stars in photochemistry will present up-to-date topics about chemical conversion, structure control, developments of novel spectroscopic measurements and so on, based on the interaction between photons and molecules.
After the symposium, please join us for the buffet-style lunch party with the invited speakers!
The lunch party is for free and no registration is necessary.
Students, young scientists as well as senior scientists are all welcome!
- The Japanese Photochemistry Association
- Date and Time: Friday, 13 September 9:40-11:40
Venue: Room E（General Education Lecture Hall 1F-11）
- Gender equality event, lunch meeting
- Date and Time: Friday, 13 September 11:45-12:35
Venue: Alumni Association Hall 2F-Salon (across from General Education Lecture Hall)
- Symosium outline
The 3rd gender equality symposium Young and Spirited Scientists : Up-to-date Researches on the Interactions between Photons and Molecules
Organizer: Hiroko YAMADA (NAIST)
Speakers: Yasuko OSAKADA (Kyoto Univ.) ,Yukihide ISHIBASHI (Ehime Univ.) , Eri SAKUDA (Hokkaido Univ.) , Junpei YUASA (NAIST), Sayaka HATANO (Hiroshima Univ.), Keniji HIGASHIGUCHI (Kyoto Univ.)
- Organizing Committee
- Noboru KITAMURA (Hokkaido Univ.), Osamu ISHITANI (Tokyo Tech), Masako KATO (Hokkaido Univ.), Miki HASEGAEA (Aoyama Gakuin Univ.), Hiroko YAMADA (NAIST), Shizuka TAKAMI (Niihama Nat. Coll. of Tech.)