Application for Membership
Privilege of Membership
- The magazine "Koukagaku" (Photochemistry) is sent to all JPA members as soon as it is published which usually happens 3 times per year.
- JPA members are welcome to present an oral or poster presentation at meetings organized or co-organized by the JPA.
- Low admission or application fees are available for all meetings organized or co-organized by the JPA.
- The JPA annually presents awards for members' outstanding achievement in photochemistry.
- Members can recommend other members as JPA award candidates.
- Members may participate in the management of the JPA as board members, conference organizers, and other committee members.
- As an option, members can subscribe to J. Photochem. Photobiol. C: Review (English Journal) published by Elsevier at the membership price (4,100 JPY a year).
Application for MembershipApplication Form
Update Your Membership Profile
Please notify us by Email.
|Category of Membership||Annual fee|
|Regular member||3,000 JPY|
|Student member||2,000 JPY|
|Supporting member||10,000 JPY / 1 unit|
How to Pay the fee (for applicants living in foreign countries)
- 入会申込みフォームに記載のメールアドレスにPaypal の請求書を送付します。
The Japanese Photochemistry Association