Abstract Submission has been closed.
contact : annualmtg2019 [[at]] photochemistry.jp
- Abstract Submission
- June 17 (Mon.) - July 8 (Mon.), 2019
Please submit an electronic version of your Abstract written in English as described below.
- Please read carefully through the abstract submission guidelines below before submitting your abstract.
- Please note that once the abstract is submitted it will not be possible to make any changes.
- Abstract submission details such as title of abstract, authors' name, affiliation, and position etc. must be the same as the details that have already been registered (registration for presentation).
- Abstracts will be printed as submitted and be provided on USB stick.
- The Abstract must be prepared with 2 pages in length on A4-size paper with the shorter side on the top, including figure, table and reference.
- Margin is 25 mm both top and bottom, left and right.
- Font is preferably Times (or Times New Roman).
- The title should be typed with a 14-point font (Bold).
- The name of the presenter must be underlined.
- The affiliation(s) in parentheses and name of the authors should be typed next and should be separated by an empty line from the title.
- The text should be typed with a 11-point font and should be separated by an empty line from the author’s name.
- The box on the left of the title must be kept blank. Presentation number will be printed in the space by Secretariat.
- Abstract must be submitted as PDF files of camera-ready versions. Fonts must be embedded when making a PDF file.
- Presentation number given by the secretariat must be used as a file name of the abstract for submission. (e.g. : 1A01.pdf, 3P025.pdf)
- The deadline for submission is July 8 (Mon.).