Langmuir Poster Awards for young researchers
in 7th Asian Photochemistry Conference APC2012,
November 12 (Mon) - November 15 (Thu), 2012, Icho Kaikan, Osaka University, Osaka, Japan
- Mr. Kojirou Fuku (Osaka University, Japan)
- PII-37 "Enhanced Catalytic Performance by Localized Surface Plasmon Resonance of Size-controlled Ag Prepared on Mesoporous Silica Using Microwave Heating"
K. Fuku, R. Hayashi, T. Kamegawa, K. Mori, and H. Yamashita (Osaka University, Japan)
- Ms. Heather F. Higginbotham (Monash University, Australia)
- PI-38 "Development of Water-soluble Substituted Naphthalene Diimides for Biological and Single Molecule Applications"
H. F. Higginbotham, C. Yeung, L. Martin, S. J. Langford, and T. D. M. Bell (Monash University, Australia)
- Mr. Pyosang Kim (Yonsei University, Korea)
- PII-55 "The Relationship between Exciton Delocalization and Excited-state Conformational Dynamics in Linear and Cyclic -Conjugated Oligothiopehenes"
P. Kim, M.-C. Yoon, M. Iyoda, and D. Kim (Yonsei University, Korea and Tokyo Metropolitan University, Japan)
- Mr. Xu Shi (Hokkaido University, Japan)
- PII-31 "Plasmon Resonant Enhanced Photocurrent Conversion and Water Oxidation with Gold Nanoisland Loaded Titanium Dioxide Photoelectrode"
X. Shi, K. Ueno, and H. Misawa (Hokkaido University, Japan)
- Dr. Kym Lewis Wells (Nanyang Technological University, Singapore)
- PI-36 "Spectral Diffusion in Chlorophyll a Measured by 2D Optical Spectroscopy"
K. L. Wells, Z. Zhang, J. Rouxel, and H.-S. Tan (Nanyang Technological University, Singapore)
Tetsuro Majima, Senior Editor, Langmuir, American Chemical Society, Co-chair, 7th Asian Photochemistry Conference APC2012
Noboru Kitamura, Co-chair, 7th Asian Photochemistry Conference APC2012